Lake St. John Field
The Lake St. John Field was discovered in 1942 which included the original 2000-acres. The acreage offered was drilled in 1966 by Humble (Exxon). We purchased the field in February, 2005, successfully re-entered numerous wells and drilled four new wells encountering multiple pay sands. The last well we drilled successfully re-discovered the North to South fault on the 2,000-acres producing 100,000+ barrels.